
photo:me
PRICE
Moroccanoil: 100 ml, 359 kr / €321 / $51
Orofluido: 100 ml, 279 kr/ €250 / $40
Winner: Orofluido
SCENT
Moroccanoil has a more deep perfume scent while Orofluido smells like vanilla. Winner: Orofluido.
Moroccanoil has a more deep perfume scent while Orofluido smells like vanilla. Winner: Orofluido.
USAGE
Orofluido is not as watery as Moroccanoil, which makes it easier to take the amount needed. I feel like I always get too much from Moroccanoil which makes my hair a little oily. Winner: Orofluido
Moroccanoil: 0 Orofluido: 3
Well, it's kind of obvious which one I think is better. Do you think the same? Have you tried any of these? What were your experiences?
Well, it's kind of obvious which one I think is better. Do you think the same? Have you tried any of these? What were your experiences?
Note that I didn't bring up if it works or not since everyones hair is different.
best oil for hair!
ReplyDeletes
Haven't tried any of these, but I think I will try Orofluido. My dry hair is in desperate need of some oil.. Xo
ReplyDelete- wnyfashion.blogspot.com -