August 25, 2012

Is your phone a fashion accessory?

I actually think the title says it all, Do you think your phone is a fashion accessory? Do you change skins/cases so they match your outfit?Even though I buy some cases, I never change after what I'm wearing.

Bigger brands like Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Rebecca Minkoff and Diane von Furstenberg all sell different cases. It seems like just like fashion trends, there are now trends for your phone too (I mean, the bunny-ears case, hello?).  How do you feel about your smartphone? Is it an accessory or a technology item?

iphone love


Rebecca Minkoff tech accessory, 220 SEK / Marc by Marc Jacobs tech accessory, 250 SEK / Kate Spade tech accessory, 265 SEK / Tech accessory, 440 SEK / Lipsy tech accessory, 125 SEK / J Crew tech accessory, 260 SEK / Tech accessory, 160 SEK / Diane von Furstenberg tech accessory, 125 SEK / Tech accessory, 69 SEK / Juicy Couture tech accessory, 250 SEK / Tech accessory / J Crew tech accessory, 215 SEK


My favorites are definitely the Marc Jacobs and the J Crew ones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment