I've been sick all day, so coming home was the best feeling. I've wanted a backpack for a while and saw this girl having a aztec print backpack a couple of weeks ago. I can't get it of my mind (still angry I didn't ask her where she bought it). Well now, I've found some similar beautiful backpacks. But the question is, buy or not buy??

Topshop/Asos
I've been loving carrying a backpack around! It's so great to be hands-free..especially since a lot of backpacks are so cute! Check Yesstyle.com 's backpacks...they're super cute!
ReplyDeletexx
shimmyshay.blogspot.com
You can actually DIY--> http://ihaveadeer.blogspot.it/2012/08/wed-tutorials-selection-aztec-print.html
ReplyDeletescroll down and you'll find the tutorial (:
I vote for the one on the right! Very cute, versatile and adds a great print to the mix!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by moy blog, love yours!
Material Fixations
They're so nice! Definitely buy :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool!
ReplyDeleteFollow me on:
ME MYSELF AND MY CLOSET
BLOGLOVIN
FACEBOOK