August 23, 2012

Stockholm Fashion Week


Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Stockholm begins August 27th and ends the 29th. Brands like J.Lindeberg, ALTEWAISAOME, Hope, The Local Firm and more are showing their Summer/Spring 2013 collection. I'm not going to pretend I've got an invite to a show, but I still look forward to seeing pictures/videos from some labels.

Cheap Monday
Not only do I love their jeans, they always have useable pieces in their collections. I look forward most to see what they have to bring. You can only count on them to make a show, because the runway show is always at an unusual place. This year it's in a skatepark, which made me asume that it was open for the public, but it's not. :(  S/S12



Dagmar
Every season I have cravings for almost everything they put on the runway. They have amazing sweaters and cardigans! I just love this brand. S/S 12



Whyred
The brand is very classic with clean lines, and they have lovely dresses. They've used a lot of earthy colors past collections, which is easy to match with other pieces. S/S 12



Want to read more about the other brands showing their collections or just in general about Stockholm Fashion Week? Visit Mbfw.se

Photos by: Kristian Löveborg / mbfw.se

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Dagmar collection, Stockholm Fashion Week is definitely one I'll be keeping my eye on in the future x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove cheap monday and dagmar! you're actually the only blog i've seen so far reporting on the collection. Finally!! Thanks a lot :)

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete