August 21, 2012

Changing from day to night

day to night

KEY PIECE: T-shirt from The Original Skin


Cardigan, 270 SEK / Coco's Fortune long skirt, 580 SEK / Sequin shorts, 265 SEK / Ash black boots, 3 130 SEK / Jane Norman platform sandals, 370 SEK / Lanvin handbag, 11 590 SEK / kangol satchel bag, 315 SEK

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica. Just stumpled over your blog, and to be honest, I'm really fascinated of your other blog than this, the one with all the HP stuff! It's amazing. I wish I could follow that blog :)

    www.stylebyjosephine.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! I love the boots!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Win a $50 Giftcard from Mont Affair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Following you now on GFC and bloglovin! Waiting for you to follow back! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! You've got such amazing taste! Gonna have to pin this on Pinterest straight away! :-)

    ReplyDelete